Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Well, I've been eating...


Sunday's Weigh-In: 247.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 72.0
Well, I've been eating back more of my exercise calories this week to see if it made a difference. Tomorrow, we will know if it did. Yep, that's right tomorrow is Weigh-In Sunday. I also had to make some adjustments the last few days because of my bum ankle. I still have reached my 1650 net calorie goal. Mainly, because I don't know how accurate Walkmeter is, so I leave a 200 calorie cushion.

Today, I wanted a burger so I had one for lunch and dinner. I seasoned them with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Instead of grilling the burgers, I steamed them in my food steamer. It's was quite different. I think next time I'll mix in some cheese and make the burgers extra scrumptious. I had some chips, the ones I bought for Meatless Monday, as my side. I don't know if I plan on furthering Meatless Monday, I'm still on the fence.

I'm so excited about tomorrow; no, it's not about weighing in....I'm having leg of lamb. After having rack of lamb at Outback last weekend, lamb has been on my mind.

Oh, one of my friends on mfp has his own channel on youtube, MudturtleMindandBody, check him out. Not only is he informative but he's very entertaining. Below is one of his videos.



I hope to have a body like this one day.

UPDATE: So I finish eating for today and I'm under my calories by 223 but I had the weird urge to go walk 2 miles before I go to bed since tomorrow is weigh-in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MyFitnessPal


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the Day

"You can't outrun aging, but the better shape you're in, 
the longer it takes for your age to catch up to you." 

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment