Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 7, 2013

What to do? What to do?...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 241.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 66.2
What to do? What to do? It's suppose to rain for the next seven days. So walking outside is out. I went to try the new treadmills this morning at my apartment's fitness center. I stepped on the machine, pressed the start button. Nothing. I pressed every button. Nothing. I stepped onto the other treadmill. I pressed all buttons. Still nothing. Then I notice neither of the machines were plugged in. That's odd, I thought. So I knelt down to plug in the machine. Guess what? The prongs are different. No wonder it was unplugged.

So, now I'm trying to figure out what my plan is going to be.
Option 1 - I could skip walking until the weather clears and just remove 400+ calories from my meal plan, i.e. rice.
Option 2 - I could ride the stationary bike I brought, but I don't see myself riding long enough to burn 500 calories.
Option 3 - I could use the elliptical machine at the fitness center, but I really don't like those machines.
Option 4 - I could start lifting weights, but I'll have no idea how many calories I'll burn or any idea what I'm doing.
Option 5 - I could get a one week pass to Bally's Total Fitness or Onelife Fitness; They're both are free.

I found this interest app, for working out on treadmill, elliptical, or stationary bike. It's called Virtual Active. they have an iOS app. It gives you a virtual scenic view while you exercise. It adapts to you; you speed up the video speeds up, you slow down so does the video. I think it's pretty neat. They have natural routes, like the American Northwest, American Southwest, or the Swiss Alps. They have urban routes, like Chicago and Los Angeles. Each route is an in-app purchase for about $8.





I have an confession. I been weighing myself everyday. I just don't make it official until Sunday.

MON: 243.8
TUE: 243.4
WED: 242.8
THU: 242.6
FRI: 242.6
SAT: 242.6
SUN: 241.6

The week before was pretty much the same; I lose .4 lbs for a few days, then .2 lbs, and then nothing until Sunday. I found that rather interesting.

And if you're curious about today, I weigh 240.2. So I'm expecting to be in the 230s next official weigh-in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video's will make a ride fun. Oh also the pic of the fat in yesterday's post was just GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Well, that is what fat looks like.

    ReplyDelete