Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 24, 2013

I workout at my apartment's fitness center...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 235.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 175 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 60.4 lbs

I workout at my apartment's fitness center everyday. Normally, I'm alone except on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There's a guy that using the treadmill for 15 minutes then he lift weights. Well on Monday a woman was on one of the treadmills when I got there. As I was setting up my treadmill, which was next to hers. She stopped her machine and left. I thought nothing of it. I noticed she didn't reset it or wipe it down. Yuck! Well, anyway she did like .86 miles in 15:26. I thought that as an odd place to stop.

The next day, I was later than normal and she was there again, and like Monday she stopped her machine as I was setting up mine. She didn't wipe it again or reset it. She did 26 mins. Again, I thought nothing of it.

Ok, this morning I was alone until about 15 minutes into my workout when the door opened and then it quickly closed. It was her again. I was like WTF you can't workout around people. Whatever the reason, I'm sure it's a stupid one.

I tried the haddock today. It's ok. I think I'm going to stop streaming my fish. That smell is starting to make me nausea.

If you been following my food intake you may have notice a lot potato chips. Well, I'm trying to get rid of the ones I had before I found popchips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have to eat right for the fat to take flight."
-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment