Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wow, sometimes you do get what you wish for...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 236.6 lbs
Goal Weight: 175 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 61.6 lbs

Wow, sometimes you do get what you wish for. I wished to be 237 lbs and this morning I weigh 236.6 lbs. Yah! I'm less than 10 lbs away from my halfway mark. I tried on my old jeans (36x34), I can fasten all of them but they are a bit tight in the waist, I would need to wear my shirts untucked. They'll probably fit perfectly in another week. I'm so excited. :-)

My weather app said it was cloudy and it should rain around noon. I opened the door and it was drizzling so I went to the fitness center. I treadmill kicked my @#%?! yet again. I imagine in time walking 4 mph at a 5% incline will get easier. At this moment, I don't see myself walking again today but who knows how i will feel later.

After watching a few of Mudturtle's videos, I decided last night to try the peanut butter he uses, White Chocolate Wonderful by Peanut Butter & Co. I have to admit it was very delicious but I still love The Bee's Knees better, next month, I try Dark Chocolate Dreams. Since their peanut butter lasts 6 months after opening, I might buy their sampler, Peanut Butter & Co. and Bob’s Red Mill Mega Assortment; it includes one 15oz Breakfast Mug, four 16oz bags of Bob’s Red Mill Extra Thick Rolled Oats and seven 16oz jars of peanut butter (The Bee's Knees, Smooth Operator, Cinnamon Raisin SwirlDark Chocolate Dreams, Mighty MapleWhite Chocolate Wonderful, and Crunch Time). It will make a great birthday gift <hint hint>.

I've been craving sushi lately. I know it's such an odd craving. I normally have it at the all you can buffet at Buffet City, they also have octopus on the menu. Yum! Since I don't think I'm at that place yet where I can control myself. I'm going to buy it fresh at Farm Fresh or Harris Teeter. If it's not too expense I might be tempted to incorporate it into my weekly meal plan. Eventually, I would like to learn how to make it myself.





Here's are interesting article on sushi, I found; The Truth About Sushi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Last week, my BMI was 31.8 kg/m2, this week it's 31.2 kg/m2; I'm getting there slowly but surely. I'm 9.6 lbs away from the overweight zone. 227 lbs here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Fit is not a destination, it is a way of life.

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! Yes 227 here you come! Your determination, discipline, and hard work will get you there.

    ReplyDelete