Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

With sugary treats looming...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 232.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 57.0 lbs

With sugary treats looming, I want to share this article from helloheathy, 7 Tricks for a Healthier Halloween. Be safe tomorrow.

For those in the holiday spirit, check here and here.

Here's a list of my some scary movies I enjoy:

  1. The Conjuring
  2. Insidious
  3. Insidious: Chapter 2
  4. You're Next
  5. Paranormal Activity
  6. Paranormal Activity 2
  7. Paranormal Activity 3
  8. Paranormal Activity 4
The scale gods were being rather mysterious this morning. I weighed about 10 times before I got the same number twice. The highest was 231.6 lbs and the lowest was 230.8 lbs. Eventually, 230.8 lbs popped up twice but when I stepped on the scale one more time it said 231.6 lbs. Go figure. Well, I know I'm not longer 232 lbs. Yah!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the promotion!!! I'm gonna try a few of those movies tonight, if I dare LOL. Congratulation on no longer being 232!

    ReplyDelete