Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I've changed my weekly walking goal...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 245.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 70.2

I've changed my weekly walking goal, yet again, to 25 miles a week. Three miles a day during the week and five miles a day on the weekends. Why did I increase my mileage on the weekends? Well, I want to eat hamburgers with chips on Saturday and hefty servings of lamb on Sunday. I know, I'm so greedy. :-p

I brought a new scale. The Healthometer Performax, it measures weight, body fat, hydration level and body mass index (BMI). All this for under $30.


I compare it to my old scale and it clocked me at .4 lbs more. No biggie, it's probably more accurate anyway. What I really like was knowing my body fat.


My body fat is is 28.5, which is obese. I find it pretty interesting as a man with my body fat is obese but a woman with the same body fat is healthy. 


 My body hydration level was 52.1, so I need to drink more water according to this chart.

I'm looking forward to weighing in tomorrow, 240 lbs would really be nice. <fingers crossed>

May the scale gods be kind to me and you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"To enjoy the glow of good health...you must exercise.

-- Gene Tunney

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Its good you have the new scale, the information it provides will help make adjustments. You mentioned the treadmill in the fitness room, perhaps one of your walks could on it using the incline will provide resistance you don't have on flat ground. Something to consider?

    ReplyDelete