Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I went grocery shopping...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 235.4 lbs
Goal Weight: 175 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 60.4 lbs

I went grocery shopping today.  I bought every on my list except raisins. The Walmart I went to out, well, actually, they weren't out but they only had one container and it looked like it was smashed. I didn't get cod or flounder fillets as planned, instead I got catfish and haddock fillets. I've never had haddock before so we'll see how that goes next Tuesday. I've only had catfish fried; I'm considering covering it bread crumbs and baking it or some as a low fat option. Maybe I could fry it in extra virgin olive oil.

I was looking at flax seeds and chia seeds today when I went to Harris Teeter. I've read that both are really good for you. They both are high in Omega 3s. And chia seed have as much antioxidants as blueberries. A serving of flax seeds (2 tbsp) is 70 calories versus a a serving of chia seeds (1 tbsp) is 60 calories. I may try both and mix them in with my morning bowl of oats.

Well, that person I was suppose to meet from mfp, was a no show. It's not a big deal. I don't really think I want a workout partner anyway. However, I would like to complete with someone or a group in loosing weight. When I worked at Sentara, they had a Biggest Loser contest. I tried to get other from the department I worked in to join me but as always people talk the talk but never walk the walk. So because I don't like doing thing alone, I didn't join. However, a month after the contest ended I went on a diet. I lost 30 lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong. Live strong."
-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment