Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm not feeling so hot today...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 247.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 72.0
I'm not feeling so hot today...I've injured my right ankle a couple of weeks ago. I've been taking Aleve everyday until I read the side effects. Like I need a hole in my stomach along with cancer. No thank you. I wanted to continue walking 7 miles until the end of the month but I can't do it anymore. I can't take the pain anymore so I'm going take it slow the next few days. I still going to do my 3-mile walk. I've adjusted my meal plan according, so no more double meat or peanut butter sandwiches.

So I had my first piece of chicken today in over a month. It was so good; I seasoned it with salt, pepper, and olive oil spray. I was a tad disappointed about my portion. It was 4oz raw and shrunk to 2.75oz. I need more meat. :-/

I don't think I'm going to make my first goal on this Sunday. My goal was to be 240 lbs, I think I'll probably be 245 lbs. I know that's not too much off but I wanted to be under my goal. Well, there's always next month.

I joined two challenges on myfitnesspal, one is lose 15 pounds by Thanksgiving and they other is lose 20 pounds by Christmas. I hope I can achieve this goals. Actually, I hope I can loose more. I've never been a patient person. I need instant gratification. I use to not have a problem loosing weight before but of course I was starving myself. Once, I took 3 weeks off from work to lose weight. I would go to the gym and burn 500 calories on the treadmill and then come home and only eat 600 calories. If I was hungry I would go to sleep. I lost 30 lbs.

I'm so glad I know how to embed videos now so I can share this commercial for the multivitamin I use. This is exactly how it makes me feel. LOL.



Speaking of vitamins, there's a new article from helloheathy on vitamins & minerals, check it out.


In honor of Throwback Thursday

Look at them muscles! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MyFitnessPal


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the Day

"Losing weight means you'll look good in clothes. Exercising means you'll look good naked." 

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment