Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 27, 2013

I went to...


Sunday's Weigh-In: 247.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 72.0

I went to Rack Room Shoes today, you know the place where you buy one pair and get the second pair half off. How awesome is that? Anyway, I originally was going to get the Nike Free shoes, but when I tried them on I felt they were more for running and I have gotten there yet. So, I search further and came along these beautiful pair of shoes, Nike dual Fusion Lite, I just had to have them.

Nike Dual Fusion Lite (Navy/Orange)
Nike Dual Fusion Lite (Grey/Lime)













also went to Target and got two pairs of jogging pant, navy and gray. I picked up two shirts as well, neon orange and neon green. I tried on the shirts when I got home, they're are not long enough so I'm gonna have to return them. While I'm out I guess I'll donate my Nike Revolution Gen 1 (grey/blue) to Goodwill.

Yesterday, While at Walmart I wanted to try a different fish for Sunday, not that I'm tired of salmon. I could never be tired of salmon, that's my fish. I asked my friend what fish I should try, he suggested flounder. Well, I couldn't wait until Sunday so I tried flounder for the first time today for dinner, it was delicious. Even with just simple seasoning like olive oil spray, salt, and pepper, it was so tasty. I'm definitely going to add it to my meal plan. The next fish I plan to try is halibut. 

If you have any fish recommendations, feel free to share them in the comments section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MyFitnessPal


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the Day

"Fitness is like marriage. You can't cheat on it and expect it to work." 

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment