Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

After about 250 miles of service...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 247.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0
Pounds to Lose: 72.0

After about 250 miles of service, it's time to bid adieu to my Nike Revolution Gen 1 (black/red), they have served me well through the rain, duck poo, and other obstacles along my walking route.



I still have the other pair of Nike Revolutions Gen 1 (blue/gray) but I can't walk long periods in them for some odd reason the shoes rub against my heel. Remember that horrible blister I had last month from walking 5 miles in them. I'll probably donate them to Goodwill. So that being said, it's time to buy some new walking/running shoes. I like loud colors and unique styles. I searched Zappos and narrowed it down the five shoes below; they range from $70 to $100. I never been a real PUMA fan before but I notice 3 of the 5 are PUMAs. I started a poll (on the right) for you to help me choose. Which shoe do you like?

Nike Free 5.0+ (Gym Red)
PUMA Bioweb Elite Glow (Hawaiian Ocean)











PUMA Cell Gen NM (Fluro Orange)
addias Running adipure CrazyQuick (Vivid Yellow)
PUMA Mell Es Suga (Jasmine Green)











Tomorrow's pay day so you know what that means...grocery shopping time. I'm going to try and mix it up a little, all last month I only had two meats, pork loins and salmon. I'm going to throw chicken and extra lean ground beef in the mix. I would like to find another fish but nothing seems to compare to salmon. If you know of one let me know.

You won't believe the math that goes into figuring out how much I need to buy a month.

MONTHLY GROCERY LIST
6 - 2lb package of salmon
1 - 2.25lb package of ground beef (extra lean)
1 - 5lb package of chicken
1 - 2.75lb package of pork loins (thin cut)
12 - 2lb package of frozen sweet peas
3 - 4lb package of frozen broccoli
5 - 2lb pack of black rice
2 - container of oats (old fashion)
2 - jar of honey peanut butter
1 - container of california raisins

BIWEEKLY GROCERY LIST
1 - loaf of honey wheat bread
1 - one gallon of 1% lowfat milk
2 - 2lb package of baby carrots
4 - bags of granny smith apples
2 - bunches of bananas

I spend about $300 on food a month. Why does it cost so much to eat healthy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MyFitnessPal


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the Day

"Exercise in the morning before your brain figures out what you're doing." 

-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. I choose the PUMA Cell Gen NM (Fluro Orange), I like the color and think they would be comfortable. Though the addias might provide good support! Yeah why does it cost so much to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete