Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 24, 2013

I'm pretty excited today...


Current Weight: 259.4 lbs
 Goal Weight: 185.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose : 74.4 lbs

I'm pretty excited today. I'm under 260 and I did not woke up with an headache so my calorie intake yesterday must have been good.

Lunch
I really like plating my food now, it's looks pretty and makes it somewhat exciting to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Food Intake


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot to turn my walkmeter app on when I was at the zoo this morning, but imagine I burned quite a few calories walking around for almost 2 hours.

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been debating if I want to continue this everyday. I don't really have much to say everyday so I may cut back to once a week, probably just Sundays.

Good night and may your scale be kind to you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment