Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I've set a few weight loss goals...

Current Weight: 261.0 lbs
 Goal Weight: 185.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose : 76.0 lbs
I've set a few weight loss goals for myself, for the most part I believe they are attainable.

09/12/13 - Vacation - 240
11/28/13 - Thanksgiving Day - 200
12/21/13 - My 36th Birthday - 185

Next month, I'm going to Panama City Beach with my best friend, Keneisha, whom I haven't seen in almost 6 years. As much as I would like to be 185, I know it's not going to happen so I'll settle on 240. I might be able to squeeze into some of my old clothes. lol.


I was thinking about going to the Virginia Zoo today but the weather calls for rain. I might still go, I need to wait for my iPhone to fully charge so I can take a lot of photos. If not today, maybe tomorrow. I still haven't been to Walmart yet and I'm on my last of the Slim-fast so tomorrow's food plan will be much different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My Food Intake


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment