Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A new day has come...

Current Weight: 262.8 lbs
 Goal Weight: 185.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose : 77.8 lbs

A new day has come and I'm 5 lbs lighter than last Sunday so I'm off to a decent start.

I didn't make it to Walmart yesterday as I had planned so all I have in the freezer is ground turkey, chicken breast, sweet peas, and broccoli florets. I also have 20 or so bottles of Slim-Fast in my refrigerator. I know, I know the dreaded slim-fast shake, I find them quite delicious. Anyway, I figured I should get rid of them as soon as possible so I altered my plan a wee bit.


Serving Calories Fat Fiber
BREAKFAST
slim-fast 2 bottles 380 12 10
LUNCH
chicken 5 oz 140 4 0
sweet peas 2 cups 140 0 8
broccoli 2 cups 60 0 4
SNACK
slim-fast 2 bottles 380 12 10
DINNER
chicken 5 oz 140 4 0
sweet peas 2 cups 140 0 8
broccoli 2 cups 60 0 4
SNACK
slim-fast 2 bottles 380 12 10
TOTAL 1820 44 54

Well it turns out I didn't have any broccoli so I'm doubling my sweet peas. Oh god, 4 cups of sweet peas, I'm gagging just thinking about it. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not really big on vegetables. There's only a handful I'll tolerate--spinach, sweet peas, broccoli, and brussel sprouts. I'm open to any suggestions. Well, below is what I actually ate today.




That's a lot of fiber, double what it recommend for men. I know where I'll be all day tomorrow. LOL.

I walked 2 miles and burned a little over 300 calories. I don't have an exact number because my iPhone died as I was finishing. By the way, I use the following apps,  Walkmeter (to track my exercise) and Net Diary (for my food intake).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking about going to Walmart later tonight or early tomorrow morning when it's not busy. Here's my shopping list so far:

chicken breast
ground turkey (extra lean)
tilapia
salmon 
ground beef (extra lean)
pork chop (thin-cut)
sweet peas
broccoli
brussel sprouts
spinach
romaine lettuce
yogurt
salad spritzers
mayonnaise (lowfat)
ketchup/catsup
multivitamin - a must have for any dieter

Did I forget anything?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next post will be tomorrow and I plan to post everyday until I reach my goal. Then probably weekly as afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment