Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, August 23, 2013

So I've lost a pound...

Current Weight: 260.6 lbs
 Goal Weight: 185.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose : 75.6 lbs

So I've lost a pound. They say each journey begins with a single step.

Today was a fun day foodwise. I found a way to incorporate two of my favorite foods--rice and milk. I was thinking if I find a way to include my favorite foods, I might more likely stay along the long and narrow path.

Lunch
I think I've been watching too much MasterChef and Hell's Kitchen. This picture, of course, does not represent the actual amount of veggies I actually ate. Actually, I woke up to a infomercial about food presentation stackers. I think I might invest in buying a round and a square tube. I'll stop by Bed, Bath, and Beyond and see what they have.

I'm still under 1800 calories but I feel full. Probably from all the fiber. The true test will be tomorrow, if i don't wake up with a headache, then this will work.

Banana Sorbet

For my last snack, I made banana sorbet. The banana was only half frozen after 6 hours in the freezer so it was a little more creamy than I prefer but it was still delicious.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Food Intake


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm using my Walkmeter app tomorrow when I visit the zoo, I'm curious how many calories I'll burn.

Walkmeter


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See ya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment