Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 29, 2013

It's almost New Year's

Sunday's Weigh-In: 212.2 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 37.2 lbs

It's almost New Year's so here's my resolutions for 2014.
1. Increase my monthly income
2. Finish my novel(s)
3. Start a novella from the dream I had on my birthday last week
4. Make more friends
5. Start investing
6. Loose the remaining 37.2 lbs
7. Improve my credit score


I haven't been able to sleep the past couple of weeks, last week was even worse. I contemplated getting some sleeping pills to aid me but I'm a tad concern about becoming addicted. My amsomnia  may have something to do with me not exercising like I once were. I plan to start back tomorrow, only doing 3 days a week this time.

MONDAY
1.5-Mile Walk (5 mph @ 5% incline)
Lat Pulldown (10 sets x 5 reps @ 87 lbs)
High Row (10 sets x 5 reps @ 87 lbs)
WEDNESDAY
1.5-Mile Walk (5 mph @ 5% incline)
Chest Press (5 sets x 5 reps @ 50 lbs)
Incline Press (5 sets x 5 reps @ 50 lbs)
Shoulder Press (5 sets x 5 reps @ 50 lbs)
FRIDAY
1.5-Mile Walk (5 mph @ 5% incline)
Leg Extension (10 sets x 5 reps @ 75 lbs)
Hamstring Curl (10 sets x 5 reps @ 76 lbs)

May throw in a leisure walk before dark to clear my mind before bed.

Well, I was pleasantly surprise this morning when I stepped onto the scale. last time I weighed was Monday, and I weighed 215.8 lbs. I've lost almost 18 lbs this month at this rate I could be my goal in less than 8 weeks.

Oh, the moment you all been waiting for... 
<cue drumroll>


212.2 lbs
<cue fireworks> 
And as always, have a great week and may the scale gods be kind to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Last week, my BMI was 28.7 kg/m2, this week it's 28.0 kg/m2. I'm only 23.2 lbs away from the normal zone, 189 lbs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are what you eat so eat wisely." 
-- Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment