Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 2, 2013

I can't complain...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 232.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 57.0 lbs

I can't complain today, I had two delicious steak with two loaded potatoes. Mmm...Mmm good. Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I hope to be out of the 230s. <fingers crossed> I'm shooting for a lose of 3.4 pounds as I did last week.

Another post from helloheathy, 10 Life Hacks For A Healthier November.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Steak and baked potatoes yummy, add the trimmings and peas, yummy, yummy! I noticed in the 10 Life Hacks a point I keep hearing. Turn off electronics 15 to 20 minutes before bed. I think somebody is trying to tell me something.

    ReplyDelete