Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, October 28, 2013

Pretty slow day...

Sunday's Weigh-In: 232.0 lbs
Goal Weight: 175.0 lbs
Pounds to Lose: 57.0 lbs

Pretty slow day. Not much to say. I managed to drink 16 cups of water. I can't tell you how many times I went number 1 today. I can't imagine having a job and drinking so much water. I would never get any work done.

I changed it up a little for dinner instead of my usual vegetables, I had a loaded potato. Oh, it was so good.

I got another request for a workout partner from a guy who doesn't live too far from me. I don't know if I really want a partner or not. Maybe I should since I'll be at the halfway mark next Sunday and that will mark the point where I start lifting weights.

I was watching In Her Shoes today. The scene with the sushi made me so hungry. I really need to buy some sushi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. A little sushi, perhaps just enough to satisfy your taste for it. You might be able to compensate for the extra sodium some where else.

    ReplyDelete